We’re a full-service Design and Marketing Agency with a specialism in local retailer marketing.
Would you like to join us as a Marketing Account Executive working with some amazing, blue chip clients?
Are you an excellent graduate or 2nd jobber with a confident and positive attitude?
You could be part of a team that provides a pro-active, can-do service in partnership with client teams that are fully engaged in all our activity!
Key Skill Requirement
• Lateral thinker, a positive approach to work and the ability to ‘own’ a situation
• Marketing experience is favourable but not essential
• Good communication skills, both oral and written ARE essential
- The role will entail collaboration with clients on both a Creative and Production level
- Take ownership for and manage the full life cycle of projects from initial client brief to the final delivery, this includes setting and managing project timelines and budgets
- Act as a key point of contact and build positive relationships
- Manage the 'work in progress' list
- Actively raise the profile of Acuity’s services with clients and other stakeholders
- Review the client’s market/competitor activity
- Actively follow all ‘sign off’ procedures and comply with agreed agency guidelines
- Contribute to the development of effective creative briefs and creative work
Acuity was started in 1998 by two partners who are still very much hands on in the business today and we’ve always called Watford our home…
We’re a full service advertising and marketing agency that delivers brand consistency at a local level, while creating intelligent campaigns precisely tuned to increase sales, and keep customers coming back for more. We work in the digital space as well as more traditional media. We make things happen.
Based close to the M1 and M25, we have long standing clients and staff, a good indicator of our can-do philosophy, our creative thinking and our lively and fun environment.
Full training will be given during the induction period as well as on-going training and personal development as required.