Location: Watford and WFH. Immediate start.
We’re a full-service Design and Marketing Agency with a specialism in local marketing for retailer networks. We take global brand creative, its assets and its messages and shape them so they connect with local audiences with the same power, but a tailored focus.
Would you like to join us as a Senior Marketing Account Executive working with one of our amazing, blue chip clients? You will need 2-3 years experience in marketing, either agency, retailer or client side.
Join us and become part of a talented, pro-active, can-do team delivering success in partnership with one of the world's biggest automotive groups!
Key Skill Requirement
- Lateral thinker, a positive approach to work and the ability to ‘own’ a situation
- Marketing experience is required
- A strong background in managing work in Digital, DM, CRM, and Press/OOH channels is preferred.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written ARE essential
- Ability to build long lasting client relationships
- Automotive sector experience is useful but not essential
- The Marketing Account Executive sits within a team of 5
- The role will entail daily collaboration with clients on both a Creative and Production level
- You will take ownership for and manage the full life cycle of projects from initial client brief, to quoting and the final delivery
- This includes setting and managing project timelines and client budgets
- Follow client approval processes ensuring all projects are brand, business and commercially compliant
- You will work closely with internal agency teams, including our studio, and utilise We Are Acuity best practice processes to ensure all client projects are delivered to the highest standards
- Maintain and update the dealer marketing portal
- Act as a key point of contact and build positive relationships with the dealer network via phone and email
- Manage the 'work in progress' list and chair the weekly client status call
- Deploy the weekly e-newsletter to our dealer partners
- Work in partnership with the Digital Campaign Manager to ensure the right level of digital materials are in place at all times
- Review the client’s market/competitor activity
- Contribute to the development of effective creative briefs and creative work
- Provide reporting and insights to our clients in partnership with the Client Partner, Strategic Lead and Digital Campaign Manager
- Join the rest of the team in the fulfilment of ad hoc client requests
Based close to the M1 and M25, we have long standing clients and staff, a good indicator of our can-do philosophy, our creative thinking and our lively and fun environment.
Full training will be given during the induction period as well as on-going training and personal development as required.
- We offer a competitive salary and range of benefits.
We’re a full-service agency with a specialism in local retailer marketing. We help the likes of Citroën, Dignity Plc, DS Automobiles and Suzuki activate their brands locally across all media channels.
We deliver brand consistency at a local level, while creating intelligent campaigns precisely tuned to increase sales, and keep customers coming back for more. We make things happen.
We believe in the value and power of local business and how important it is to any thriving community.
Local business means taking the needs of local communities into account, it means a more personalised service, it means developing relationships with the people around you. It means being there, on the spot.
Local business can be global, it just means making it feel like it’s focused on ‘you’, whoever and wherever you are.
Local business is what we believe in, and it’s never felt so vital