Location: Acuity HQ, Watford with flexibility for home working
The role of the Digital Marketing Campaign Assistant is to assist the Campaign Manager in providing operational digital campaign management support for We Are Acuity’s global clients as part of the Governments Kickstart Scheme. As well as being involved in real client projects you will also receive on the job training.
We operate a hybrid working model meaning the role is split between the agency office in Watford in addition to some home working. A suitable computer and access to all software required will be provided. Day-to-day operations will involve working directly with your line manager as well as collaborating with the rest of our team remotely via Microsoft Teams.
As this is through the Kickstart programme you will need to ask your work coach to refer you for the role, we can only accept placements if they have been referred from the job centre.
- You will support the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager in establishing and evolving our Digital Campaign Management Services in channels including Social Media, Digital Display and Pay Per Click.
- You will assist the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager in managing the full life cycle digital campaigns for our client’s network of retailers.
- You will be involved with and learn about campaign set up, monitoring, optimisation and reporting.
- You will need the ability to manage several campaigns and projects at once whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- With the support of the wider team, you will ensure we are constantly promoting our services and driving retailer engagement.
- You will help in the creation of best practice case studies, help guides and the preparation of webinar and workshops content.
- You will be jointly responsible for demonstrating team success via accurate and regular reporting.
- You will work cohesively with creatives and studio on all aspects of our workload.
- You will need to maintain accurate time sheets.
- You’ll be utilising Acuity’s systems and processes to maintain our high standards.
- And you will also assist the wider team with ad hoc projects as required.
- You will be part of a team and report directly into the Client Partner.
- Six-month job placements as part of the Governments Kickstart Scheme.
- Available to 16- to 24-year-olds currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment
- 25 hours a week 10am – 4pm weekdays with a one-hour lunch break
- Salary at the National Minimum Wage (age dependent).
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing is required.
- A Digital Marketing qualification is preferred.
- An understanding of digital and social media channels, trends and techniques is required.
- Comfortable working with campaign data and metrics.
- Assist with and control campaign budgets, with support of the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager.
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude.
Reporting to: Client Partner
- You will be working with real client with real budgets.
- In partnership with the Strategic Lead and Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, managing the needs and expectations of retailers who require digital marketing support.
- Includes working to tight deadlines and set budgets.
- With the support of the Strategic Lead and Digital Marketing Campaign Manager you will have regular client contact to communicate the status of campaigns and the success of the programme.
Acuity was started in 1998 by two partners who are still very much hands on in the business today and we’ve always called Watford our home…
We’re a full-service advertising and marketing agency that delivers brand consistency at a local level, while creating intelligent campaigns precisely tuned to increase sales, and keep customers coming back for more. We work in the digital space as well as more traditional media. We make things happen.
Based close to the M1 and M25, we have long standing clients and staff, a good indicator of our can-do philosophy, our creative thinking and our lively and fun environment.
Full training will be given during the induction period as well as on-going training and personal development as required.