Location: We Are Acuity HQ, Watford with flexibility for home working. Immediate start.
The role of the Digital Marketing Campaign Intern is to assist the Campaign Manager in providing operational digital campaign management support for We Are Acuity’s global clients. As well as being involved in real client projects you will also receive on the job training.We operate a hybrid working model meaning the role is split between the agency office in Watford in addition to some home working. A suitable computer and access to all software required will be provided. Day-to-day operations will involve working directly with your line manager as well as collaborating with the rest of our team remotely via Microsoft Teams.
- You will support the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager in establishing and evolving our Digital Campaign Management Services in channels including Social Media, Digital Display and Pay Per Click.
- Full training will be given during the induction period as well as on-going training and personal development as required.
- You will assist the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager in managing the full life cycle digital campaigns for our client’s network of retailers.
- You will be involved with and learn about campaign set up, monitoring, optimisation and reporting.
- You will need the ability to assist with managing several campaigns and projects at once whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- With the support of the wider team, you will ensure we are constantly promoting our services and driving retailer engagement.
- You will help in the creation of best practice case studies, help guides and the preparation of webinar and workshops content.
- You will be jointly responsible for demonstrating team success via accurate and regular reporting.
- You will work cohesively with creatives and studio on all aspects of our workload.
- You will need to maintain accurate time sheets.
- You’ll be utilising We Are Acuity’s systems and processes to maintain our high standards.
- And you will also assist the wider team with ad-hoc projects as required.
- You will be part of a team and report directly into the Client Partner.
- Six-month paid internship.
- Salary at the National Minimum Wage (age dependent).
- Potential for the right candidate to transition into a full-time role at We Are Acuity.
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing is required.
- A Digital Marketing qualification is preferred.
- A basic understanding of digital and social media channels, trends and techniques is required.
- An interest in working with campaign data and metrics.
- Ability to assist with and control campaign budgets, with support of the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager.
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude.
Reporting to: Client Partner
- You will be working with real client with real budgets.
- In partnership with the Strategic Lead and Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, managing the needs and expectations of retailers who require digital marketing support.
- Includes working to tight deadlines and set budgets.
- With the support of the Strategic Lead and Digital Marketing Campaign Manager you will have regular client contact to communicate the status of campaigns and the success of the programme.
We’re a full-service agency with a specialism in local retailer marketing. We help the likes of Citroën, Dignity Plc, DS Automobiles and Suzuki activate their brands locally across all media channels.
We deliver brand consistency at a local level, while creating intelligent campaigns precisely tuned to increase sales, and keep customers coming back for more. We make things happen.
We believe in the value and power of local business and how important it is to any thriving community.
Local business means taking the needs of local communities into account, it means a more personalised service, it means developing relationships with the people around you. It means being there, on the spot.
Local business can be global, it just means making it feel like it’s focused on ‘you’, whoever and wherever you are.
Local business is what we believe in, and it’s never felt so vital.