The role of the Strategic Lead is to maintain the high standards instilled by Acuity’s Client Centric approach across 2 global automobile clients.
- The role will entail collaboration with senior clients on both a Creative and Production level.
- Responsible for managing the full life cycle of projects from initial client brief to the final delivery, this includes setting and managing project timelines and budgets.
- A good commercial understanding to identify and drive new business opportunities within the client is crucial.
- Ability to work with the clients’ other roster agencies to produce campaigns and deliverables.
- The role entails some management of 3rd party suppliers, so an ability to tightly control a process is important.
- Ability to manage several projects at once whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Help compile internal reporting to the business owners on status, results and opportunities.
- Work cohesively with creatives and studio on all aspects of our workload.
- Maintain accurate time sheets.
- Produce accurate client quotes, adhering to Acuity quoting processes.
- Utilise Acuity’s systems and processes to maintain our high standards.
- You will be part of a team of 4 and report directly into the client partner.
- 3+ years of similar agency experience is a must.
- A strong background in managing work in DM, CRM, and Press/OOH channels is preferred.
- A strong understanding of digital media channels and techniques is preferred.
- Although not directly responsible, experience and knowledge around managing a P&L is essential.
- Previous experience in managing a team is essential.
- Automotive experience is preferred, but not essential.
- You will be managing a team of up to 2 Delivery Managers (Account Executives) initially and partly responsible for their development.
- You will have good examples of positive collaborative management where you have supported and developed your team.
- You have encouraged a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Client management responsibility, including day to day project management, management of timings, status meetings, budgets and client expectations.
- You are confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects, within agreed timeframes.
- You're able to challenge the client when necessary, whilst keeping a positive relationship.