Location: Watford and some WFH potential.
We’re a full-service Design and Marketing Agency with a specialism in local retailer marketing. We are searching for an accomplished Client Partner who is ambitious, inspirational and ready to play a central role in the continued growth and success of our 25-strong agency. A mixture of Watford based office work, working from home and occasional client visits will be required.
A new role in the team, you will be responsible for a number of our key accounts on a day-to-day basis, but also play a significant role in the shaping of our business as it moves into its twentieth year. Having excelled in a similar role you will now be looking for a new challenge as well as greater opportunities and a chance to really make your mark. With a proven track record of client growth and exceeding targets you have natural commercial acumen but also an appreciation of the value of relationships. And it’s those people skills that make you a natural for building and developing these with our prospects, our clients and our team.
Key Requirements of the position
||Drive long term client planning and growth|
||Actively work with 1st line reports to drive client activity, initiating strategic and tactical solutions that are commercially creative for both clients and the Agency|
||Lead and manage pitches with new and existing clients|
||Proactively look for ways to improve the Agency’s processes, agree buy in from the Agency board and support and drive the changes|
||Act as a key point of contact for the MD and be responsible for both financial and people reports|
||Build strong relationships with clients, inspiring and exciting them about our work and our delivery against their objectives|
||Actively participate in and raise We Are Acuity’s profile within the wider marketing industry|
||Manage, inspire, guide, motivate the client services department to ensure that they perform at their peak and grow their careers|
||Manage, mentor, support and lead our client services team|
||Develop the team, having a clear talent and training plan that allows individuals to develop professionally and the department to deliver its objectives|
||To work with other Directors to build strategic business partnerships with clients|
||To review market developments and industry trends and identify potential opportunities for We Are Acuity|
||To manage the operations, activities and financial performance of the client services department|
||Ownership of your own targets within client services|
Professional experience you should have
- A track record of running and developing marketing service teams for large brands
- Broad experience of delivering highly effective multi-channels B2C and B2B marketing campaigns and an interest in new and emerging channels
- Genuine insight into the use of data to improve effectiveness and an aptitude for measuring success of campaigns.
- Experience of providing thought leadership to senior board level.
- You should have a strong track record of growing client business
- You’ll be an experienced people manager, with a relentless desire for developing a high performing team who deliver excellence, on brief, on budget and on time
Ideal characteristics for this position
- A skilled and inspirational communicator, presenting with exceptional gravitas
- Excellent people manager with an ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and build commitment
- You should have the personal desire for growth and development and a desire to contribute to the strategic direction of the Client Services team and the agency as a whole
- You should have excellent communication skills, a forensic attention to detail and be able to maintain relationships at all levels