Location: Hybrid. Primarily remote work with some monthly office-based work in the Watford area.
We’re a full-service Design and Marketing Agency with a specialism in local retailer marketing. The role of the Digital Campaign Manager is to provides operational digital campaign management support for We Are Acuity’s global clients. The role is split between home working, some Watford area office work, and some travel to client offices.
- Supporting the Strategic Lead in launching, establishing and evolving our Digital Campaign Management Service - Marketing Partnership Programme 2.0.
- Take ownership for and manage the full life cycle digital campaigns for our client’s network of dealers.
- Campaign set up, monitoring, optimisation and reporting.
- Ability to manage several campaigns and projects at once whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- With the support of the wider team, drive dealer communication and engagement with Marketing Partnership Programme 2.0.
- Support in the ongoing digital marketing education of our dealer partners via best practice case studies, help guides and the preparation of webinar and workshops content.
- Demonstrate team success via accurate and regular reporting.
- Work cohesively with creatives and studio on all aspects of our workload.
- Maintain accurate time sheets.
- Utilise Acuity’s systems and processes to maintain our high standards.
- Assisting the wider team with ad hoc projects as required.
- You will be part of a team and report directly into the Client Partner.
- 1 year of digital campaign management across social media and Google is required.
- A strong operational understanding of digital and social media channels, trends and techniques is a must.
- A clear understanding of campaign analytics and able to report campaign performance-based data.
- Able to work to and control campaign budgets.
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- You will have regular client contact as part of the planning and preparation processes linked to our Managed Services Programme.
- In partnership with the Strategic Lead and Client Partner, managing the needs and expectations of dealers who require digital marketing support.
- Includes working to tight deadlines and set budgets.
- With the support of the Strategic Lead and Client Partner you will have regular client contact to communicate the status of campaigns and the success of the programme.
We’re a full service advertising and marketing agency that gives brands the local business marketing support they need to stay connected to local audiences, no matter how big they grow. We work across all sectors and marketing channels. We make things happen.
In 2023, We Are Acuity will be celebrating its 25th anniversary. While many things have evolved over the years, our dedication to our team, clients, and our beloved home in Watford remains unwavering. We are local at heart.
These days we work mostly remotely but have the agility to choose where and when we get together. We know the true value that time brings. We have long standing clients and staff, a good indicator of our can-do philosophy, our creative thinking and our lively and fun culture.