Reporting to: Client Partner
Location: Acuity HQ, Watford with field based responsibilities
We’re a full-service Design and Marketing Agency with a specialism in local retailer marketing. The role of the Digital Campaign Manager is to provides operational digital campaign management support for Acuity’s global clients. The role is split between the agency office in Watford, with some travel to client offices.
- Supporting the Strategic Lead in launching, establishing and evolving our Digital Campaign Management Service - Marketing Partnership Programme 2.0.
- Take ownership for and manage the full life cycle digital campaigns for our client’s network of dealers.
- Campaign set up, monitoring, optimisation and reporting.
- Ability to manage several campaigns and projects at once whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- With the support of the wider team, drive dealer communication and engagement with Marketing Partnership Programme 2.0.
- Support in the ongoing digital marketing education of our dealer partners via best practice case studies, help guides and the preparation of webinar and workshops content.
- Demonstrate team success via accurate and regular reporting.
- Work cohesively with creatives and studio on all aspects of our workload.
- Maintain accurate time sheets.
- Utilise Acuity’s systems and processes to maintain our high standards.
- Assisting the wider team with ad hoc projects as required.
- You will be part of a team and report directly into the Client Partner.
- 1 year of digital campaign management across social media and Google is required.
- A strong operational understanding of digital and social media channels, trends and techniques is a must.
- A clear understanding of campaign analytics and able to report campaign performance-based data.
- Able to work to and control campaign budgets.
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- You will have regular client contact as part of the planning and preparation processes linked to Marketing Partnership Programme 2.0.
- In partnership with the Strategic Lead and Client Partner, managing the needs and expectations of dealers who require digital marketing support.
- Includes working to tight deadlines and set budgets.
- With the support of the Strategic Lead and Client Partner you will have regular client contact to communicate the status of campaigns and the success of the programme.
About UsWe’re a full-service agency with a specialism in what we like to call Frontline Marketing. We help the likes of Citroën, DS Automobiles and Suzuki sell more through their franchise or sales networks. We use all media channels.
We deliver brand consistency at a local level, while creating intelligent campaigns precisely tuned to increase sales, and keep customers coming back for more. We make things happen.