Location: Hybrid. Primarily remote work with some monthly office-based work in the Watford area.
We are a vibrant Design, Marketing, and Advertising Agency with a strong focus on local marketing for ambitious multi-location brands. Our mission is to unlock local audiences with strategic and creative marketing that's local at heart. Although we've been doing this for 25 years, we have a young, dynamic and fun attitude that influences everything we do. If you are looking for your next marketing role then read on...
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Delivery Manager to support the marketing requirements of our esteemed national and global clients. This role requires an individual with a confident and upbeat attitude, along with outstanding project management skills.
The Delivery Manager's role is to ensure the smooth completion of briefed projects. They will be responsible for managing all incoming inquiries, handling scheduling, reporting, and the financial aspects of these projects.
When delivering projects, they will adhere to We Are Acuity's processes and procedures and work collaboratively with relevant members of other client and agency pods. Their main objective is to make things easier for their clients and colleagues by maintaining clear and honest communication, while also providing reassurance and information throughout the process. Building strong relationships with clients and their partners is a fundamental aspect of the role.
By joining our team, you will become part of a proactive and results-driven agency that's committed to delivering outstanding service in every aspect of our work.
Key Skill Requirement
- Lateral thinker, a positive approach to work and the ability to ‘own’ a situation
- An understanding of the basics of Digital Marketing is preferred
- Good communication skills, both oral and written ARE essential
- Time keeping, an ability to work to deadlines and plan out workload
- The role will entail collaboration with clients on both a Creative and Production level
- Using We Are Acuity best practice and systems, take ownership for and manage the full life cycle of projects from initial client brief to the final delivery
- This includes setting and managing project timelines and budgets, as well as creating quotes for clients
- Act as a key point of contact and build positive relationships with both clients and internal agency teams
- Manage the time and workload of our in house design team, working closely with other Delivery Managers to prioritise jobs
- Actively raise the profile of We Are Acuity’s services with clients and other stakeholders
- Review the client’s market/competitor activity
- Actively follow all ‘sign off’ procedures and comply with agreed agency guidelines
- Provide reporting and insights as and when required
- Contribute to the development of effective creative briefs and creative work
- Lead role in agency projects including posting to Social Media channels and our Local Thinking Podcasts
- Support in the updating of the agency database using Hubspot CRM
Training and Onboarding
We Are Acuity have a strong track record of investing in our people. All necessary training on Acuity systems and processes will be provided and a detailed onboarding period will take place to welcome you to our team. You will be supported by our full team, including Client Partner and Delivery Manager.
Salary range is £22,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience.
We’re a full service advertising and marketing agency that gives brands the local business marketing support they need to stay connected to local audiences, no matter how big they grow. We work across all sectors and marketing channels. We make things happen.
In 2023, We Are Acuity will be celebrating its 25th anniversary. While many things have evolved over the years, our dedication to our team, clients, and our beloved home in Watford remains unwavering. We are local at heart.
These days we work mostly remotely but have the agility to choose where and when we get together. We know the true value that time brings. We have long standing clients and staff, a good indicator of our can-do philosophy, our creative thinking and our lively and fun culture.