Location: Watford and some WFH potential.
Watford creative agency seeks a brilliant Senior Digital Designer to manage and lead the day-to-day design and production of innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone with exceptional digital design skills (including UX and UI) but with some print knowledge.
A proven track record on campaigns crossing platforms and media both on and offline. You will have the opportunity to get involved from concept to final artwork and everything in between in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You will require excellent computer skills, including Adobe CC Suite and GWD as well as impeccable literacy, numeracy and attention to detail.
Key Skill Requirements
• Outstanding design skills both on and offline
• A willingness to manage and develop a young but dynamic digital team
• Ability to bring quality, freshness and consistency to all visual materials
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe CC and GWD
• A good understanding of UX and UI design
• Digital marketing experience with flash, html5 and responsive e-marketing know how
• Front end development knowledge would be advantageous (HTML, CSS and basic JS)
• Solid print production knowledge
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• Able to effectively manage projects and meet deadlines
• Able to take ownership of projects and have a can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to sell/present an idea/creative concept and deal with clients directly.
Day-to-day operations will involve working directly with the Creative Lead, an Account Director and Production Manager as well as collaborating and managing a small but hungry digital team. You will be responsible for tracking your own time and jobs through the studio using our Streamtime project management software, preparing specifications for digital and print jobs and briefs for bought in services as well as generally having a can-do attitude around the office.
Email your CV, a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: