Location: Hybrid. Primarily remote work with some monthly office-based work in the Watford area.
We’re a full-service Design and Marketing Agency with a specialism in local retailer marketing. The role of the Strategic Lead is to maintain the high standards instilled by our client centric approach across a number of our blue-chip client accounts. A mixture of Watford based office work, working from home and occasional client visits will be required.
- The role will entail collaboration with client teams, on both a Creative and Production level.
- Responsible for adding value to client projects via strategic direction and thinking.
- In partnership with wider account team, managing the full life cycle of projects from initial client brief to the final delivery, this includes setting and managing project timelines and budgets.
- A good commercial understanding to identify and drive new business opportunities within the client is crucial.
- Ability to work with the clients’ other roster agencies to produce campaigns and deliverables.
- The role entails some management of 3rd party suppliers, so an ability to tightly control a process is important.
- Ability to manage several projects at once whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Help compile internal reporting to the business owners on status, results and opportunities.
- Work cohesively with creatives and studio on all aspects of our workload.
- Maintain accurate time sheets.
- Produce accurate client quotes, adhering to Acuity quoting processes.
- Utilise Acuity’s systems and processes to maintain our high standards.
- You will be part of a team and report directly into the Client Partner.
- 3+ years of similar agency/client-side experience is a must.
- A strong background in managing work in Digital, DM, CRM, and Press/OOH channels is preferred.
- An operational understanding of digital media channels, trends and techniques is preferred.
- Able to interpret digital media metrics.
- Although not directly responsible, experience and knowledge around managing a P&L is essential.
- Previous experience in managing a team is essential.
- You will be managing a team of up to 2 Delivery Managers (Account Executives) initially and partly responsible for their development.
- You will have good examples of positive collaborative management where you have supported and developed your team.
- You have encouraged a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Client management responsibility, including day to day project management, management of timings, chairing status meetings, monitoring budgets and client expectations.
- You are confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects, within agreed timeframes.
- You’re able to challenge the client when necessary, whilst keeping a positive relationship.
- Occasional travel to client offices as required.
- You have the ability to think strategically and are a confident presenter.
We’re a full service advertising and marketing agency that gives brands the local business marketing support they need to stay connected to local audiences, no matter how big they grow. We work across all sectors and marketing channels. We make things happen.
In 2023, We Are Acuity will be celebrating its 25th anniversary. While many things have evolved over the years, our dedication to our team, clients, and our beloved home in Watford remains unwavering. We are local at heart.
These days we work mostly remotely but have the agility to choose where and when we get together. We know the true value that time brings. We have long standing clients and staff, a good indicator of our can-do philosophy, our creative thinking and our lively and fun culture.