It’s hard to believe, but 2023 marks We Are Acuity’s 25th year delivering marketing solutions for multi-locations brands. Of course, we’ve evolved significantly during that time. Like any business, it’s been quite the ride and along this journey we’ve discovered exactly who we are and what we do brilliantly. And so, we’ve doubled down on what has become our niche.
Why? Well, we’ve discovered we love this space…and we’ve learnt a huge amount about it too. It’s where the all-important transaction take place… it’s hectic, competitive, and great fun. But it’s also very important to businesses too.
So to celebrate our birthday, we decided over the last 3 months, to publish the common local marketing mistakes we’ve seen many brands make during our quarter of a century in business. And we’ve called them the Seven Sins of Local marketing. In case you missed them before, here they are all in one place for your convenience!
1. Who’s marketing budget is it anyway? Effective management of co-op funds for local marketing. Read more here.
2. Improving marketing maturity for multi-location businesses. How to get your local network fit and future ready. Read more here.
3. Dotting the ‘i’s and crossing the ‘t’s. Legal compliance for multi-location brands. Read more here.
4. Manage your brand successfully at local level. How to maintain consistency as a multi-location business. Read more here.
5. Marketing success. And how to measure it for multi-location brands. Read more here.
6. Demystifying digital media. Effective local media planning for multi-location brands and their local partners. Read more here.
7. Money, money, money. Reducing marketing production costs for multi-location brands. Read more here.
National to Local experts We Are Acuity have 25 years experience in effective local marketing for national brands. If you are impatient to know more, why not visit this page to download the full range of fascinating FREE ebooks today? Packed with tips, tricks and ideas it will be well worth your time. See you next week!
Or if you'd like to read more about Local Marketing have a look at our blog page "Local Thinking': https://www.weareacuity.com/local-thinking-our-blog