Are you in Marketing? With a brand that sells through local partners? Whether those are branches, retailers, dealers, franchisees, or affiliates then managing their local marketing is probably a challenge.
And that’s often for the following reasons:
· Time poor head office team with no dedicated local marketing resource
· Local partners lacking real marketing expertise
· Base level of marketing assets supplied to the network
· Limited visibility of network activity or results
· Brand co-funding for local activity needs to work harder
· Non-compliant advertising creeps in and distresses the brand
· Network are demanding more customers
In our role as local marketing experts for some of the country’s biggest brands, we often have their local partners ask us ‘can’t you just manage our local marketing for us?’ So that’s a service that we now offer and to keep things simple we call it Managed Services!
We’ve started the service with paid digital advertising for local partners including Facebook and Instagram, Pay Per Click and Digital Display but have exciting plans to offer many more options.
The benefits for your network are many, but include the following:
· Deliver named leads directly to your retailers
· Use of smart lead forms that are fully GDPR compliant and trackable
· Localisation and personalisation of your national assets
· We manage campaign set up, optimisation and reporting
· Tiered subscription packages
So far, the results are speaking for themselves:
· A recent PPC campaign drove over 50 telephone calls for a local franchise during a three month period.
· Social media activity through the Managed Services programme is currently delivering a lead for just £27!
· A recent awareness campaign we ran for a dealer on Facebook generated over 3,750 incremental web visits in less than a month.
· And retailer feedback is amazing ‘It’s great to have an expert team handle this for us!' - Islington Motors
The full case study is here. If you’d like to speak to us about how Managed Services could help your local partners, just call Peter today.
#savelocalbusiness #localmarketing #localism