Key Skill Requirement
• Strong conceptual thinking with the ability to interpret design solutions
• outstanding graphic design skills both on and offline
• ability to bring quality, freshness and consistency to all visual materials
• good knowledge of Adobe CC suite on Apple
• some print production knowledge
• digital skills including Google Web Designer, after effects, html5 & responsive e-marketing awareness
• highly organised with great attention to detail
• able to take ownership of tasks and have a can-do attitude
• excellent communication skills with the ability to present an idea/creative concept to the team
• six-month job placements as part of the Governments Kickstart Scheme.
• available to 16 to 24-year olds currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment
• 25 hours a week 10am – 4pm weekdays with a one hour lunch break.
• salary at the National Minimum Wage (age dependent).