Location: Watford and some WFH potential.
Role Summary:As this is through the Kickstart programme you will need to ask your work coach to refer you for the role, we can only accept placements if they have been referred from the job centre. Watford creative agency seeks a brilliant Junior Integrated Designer to join the studio and assist in the day-to-day design and production of innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns as part of the Governments Kickstart Scheme.
Key Skill Requirement
• Strong conceptual thinking with the ability to interpret design solutions
• outstanding graphic design skills both on and offline
• ability to bring quality, freshness and consistency to all visual materials
• good knowledge of Adobe CC suite on Apple
• some print production knowledge
• digital skills including Google Web Designer, after effects, html5 & responsive e-marketing awareness
• highly organised with great attention to detail
• able to take ownership of tasks and have a can-do attitude
• excellent communication skills with the ability to present an idea/creative concept to the team
• six-month job placements as part of the Governments Kickstart Scheme.
• available to 16 to 24-year olds currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment
• 25 hours a week 10am – 4pm weekdays with a one hour lunch break.
• salary at the National Minimum Wage (age dependent).